ICU Critical Care Drips Drugs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're in the ICU, ICUDrips is for you! This app is a quick guide to all the commonly used drips and infusions used in the ICU. Drips are what make the ICU the ICU! (and of course: the critical patients, awesome doctors and nurses)
** As requested, there are now more drips and drugs! **
1) More than 35 infusions, drips, and drugs are included
2) Concise and important information regarding each drip are included: maximum infusion rates, concentrations, dosing adjustments, clinical pearls, and more.
3) Easy to navigate interface
4) Whether you're a student, intern, resident, etc., ICUDrips will help you become more comfortable with the ICU drugs.
5) Some of the included drugs: amiodarone, propofol, furosemide, dopamine, isoproterenol, norepinephrine, vasopressin, cisatracurium, and many more
ICUDrips should be used for educational purposes only. It should NOT to be used to make any decision regarding patient care. Inevitably, ICU Critical Care Drips Drugs may contain bugs, informational errors and/or omissions unbeknownst to us. We will make every effort to fix and inform you of these errors and/or omissions. However, your clinical judgment should always supersede the information provided in this app.
- Long Nguyen, Pharm.D.
What's New in Version 1.30
* - All phone / tablet orientations are now supported
* - Improved appearance for iPhone and iPad
* - Fixed a bug with the info screen
- USD 1.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 13 August 2011
- Version: 1.30
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Long Nguyen
- © heyLong.com 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.