Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover and create the stuff you love. If you love stuff, stop reading this, get the app, and just start having fun. You’ll probably never be bored again.
- Whatever you’re into, people are making and sharing stuff about it on their Tumblrs.
- They’re posting photos, GIFs, text, videos, audio, anything. Passion takes many forms on Tumblr.
- Follow artists, musicians, comedians, designers, thinkers, scientists, publications, architects, firemen—you know, interesting people. All the interesting people are here.
- Plenty of ways to find the good stuff. Search for it, or just check out what's popular/interesting/weird/wonderful.
- You get your own Tumblr, too, obviously. Post whatever you want, or reblog other people’s stuff. Add commentary if you like. Make it your own. Other people will do the same to your posts. That’s how you meet people here.
- You can also just send private messages to the people you follow, if that’s more your thing. Tumblr is yours. Be how you wanna be.
- Make your Tumblr look however you want. Custom header images, fonts, colors, all that. Use an animated GIF for you header image if you want. We can’t stop you.
Tumblr is yours. Welcome to Tumblr.
What's New in Version 4.10
4.10 features massive advances in sound and vision.
Now any video (or burst!) on your iOS device can be GIFFed, edited, and posted using the Tumblr app.
1. Open a new photo post.
2. Pick a video (or a burst!).
3. Poof. Now, it’s a GIF.
You can crop it. Trim it. Make it fast. Make it slow. Make it loop. Make it rebound back and forth. Make a whole bunch and arrange them into a photoset. Search for “made with tumblr” if you want to see what other people are doing with this thing. Go forth and GIF.
And now, a few exciting tips:
TIP: Don’t underestimate bursts(!)—they produce extremely handsome GIFs.
TIP: The shorter your GIF is, the better it’ll look.
TIP: The rebound button is rad. Try it out and enjoy the resultant smoothness.
TIP: Speaking of smoothness, 1.5x is a really smooth speed.
TIP: GIF a slow-mo video, then speed it up in the GIF maker. An incredible, pudding-like smoothness.
TIP: Too much face for one selfie? Make a photoset.
You can post your favorite songs (or least favorite! up to you!) right from the Tumblr iOS and Android apps. They don't even need to be on your device, they just need to be on Spotify or SoundCloud (which they probably are).
~~~AND DON’T FORGET~~~
Messaging. Real, instant, threaded messaging is rolling out to every user.
If you see a smiley balloon on your screen, you’ve got messaging. If you message someone, they’ll get messaging. Eventually, messaging will cover the earth.
Aaaaand we'd love to hear any feedback or questions you have about this thing. What works well? What kinda doesn't? What features do you want to see? After you talk to a Tumblr, talk to us: tumblr.com/support.
App won't open
The app just won't open, problem still persists after I downloaded it again
App was working GOOD but the new update suddenly crash the all...ALL THINGS
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 18 November 2015
- Version: 4.10
- Size: 51.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Tumblr, Inc.
- © 2015 Tumblr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.