iDom KNX for iPad
By IDOM Concept
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage and monitor your KNX home automation system with your iPad.
You can access the following KNX home automation functions :
- Lights, dimmers
- Raising and lowering shutters, opening and closing blinds
- Heating set points and modes
- Mechanical ventilation and air conditioning
- KNX scenes
- Lighting scenarios
- Weather station levels : temperature, luminosity, anemometer, humidity, CO2
You can operate the IP cameras.
Your iPad becomes a universal home automation remote control.
Define the size, colour and function of each button on your remote controls. They can be linked together to control the whole building.
Consult the weather forecast for any city you choose.
Write reminder notes.
The application manages the home automation protocol via an IP/KNX gateway.
You can access your building locally or remotely :
- either with a WiFi connection (local or remote)
- or with a 3G connection (depending on the resources and options provided by your mobile telephone operator)
The application can access several sites in order to connect to different KNX home automation installations.
Internet connection is required to activate the application. Activating the services enables the full backup and restore features for the configuration databases on our servers. This information is personal and secured.
Thanks to this hosting, installers and system integrators will be able to prepare, modify and maintain the configuration of the home automation equipment. This will guarantee the best possible use of the installation functions, while removing any difficulties for the user.
15 days FREE full evaluation version.
iDom KNX configuration tool for PC :
- complete project preparation
- ETS4 group addresses import
- KNX functions, cameras and remote controls
- visualization of the project
- transfer to iPad
What's New in Version 5.70
PTZ cameras (Axis)
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 05 October 2014
- Version: 5.70
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: IDOM Concept
- © 2011 RConcept
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.