Sitecom Media Controller
By Sitecom Europe BV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your iPhone or iPad to access your digital media library on your home network.
Play the content on the TV via a media player or SmartTV or on your iPhone or iPad directly.
With the Sitecom Media Controller you can:
• Access your media library from a DLNA-certified Network Attached Storage (NAS)
• Access your media library from a PC using Windows Media Player with “Media sharing” enabled*
• Play your media content on your TV via a DLNA-certified Media Player or a SmartTV
• Play your media content on your iPhone or iPad directly
• Play your media content on your PC using Windows Media Player or DLNA-certified renderer software
• Cover flow to display album & movie covers
• Play multiple files on several players
• Use other apps while using the Sitecom Media Controller
• Search for your favorite song or movie
In order to access your media library from a PC with the Sitecom Media Controller, media sharing has to be enabled in Windows Media Player (Version 11 and up):
1.Click the arrow below the Library tab, and then click Media Sharing.
2.In the Media Sharing dialog box, select the Share my media check box. If you cannot select the Share my media check box, you might not be connected to a private network. For your protection, media sharing is automatically turned off when you are connected to a public network. You can manually change your network settings.
3.Choose which devices to share your media with
What's New in Version 2.3
- Stability improvements – Bug fixes.
- Improved device compatibility.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 13 February 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Sitecom Europe B.V
- © Sitecom Europe BV 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.