IP Network Scanner Lite
By 10base-t Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IP Scanner for iPhone scans your local area network to determine the identity of machines and internet devices on the LAN. Powerful results, yet easy, quick and intuitive to use.
This free, "lite" version allows you to try IP Scanner to see if it suits your needs. It is therefore limited to displaying only the first 5 devices it finds. You may upgrade to the full version via in-app-purchase at any time.
IP Scanner for iPhone is a port of our highly acclaimed Macintosh application. Here are a few noteworthy features:
• extremely fast scan results - we're talking seconds here
• customizable results - you may assign your own names and icons to discovered devices
• export scan results via email
• ping and port scan tools build in
• save and import custom device lists
What's New in Version 3.49
1) new device profiles and icons
2) fixed an iCloud bug that could cause a custom device badge to be backed up multiple times
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 30 June 2016
- Version: 3.49
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Eric Redlinger
- © 2005-2016, 10base-t interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- IP Scanner Pro UpgradeUSD 9.99