iPack is a full-featured compressed archives manager.
- Compress 7z, zip and rar archives
- Decompress 7z, zip, rar, gz and bz2 archives
- Quick preview files without extracting them
- Conversion from 7z/zip/rar/gz/bz2 to 7z/zip/rar formats
- Quick archive decompression by dragging files to the drop basket
- Superb speed benefited by 64-bit computing power
- Full support of international file names (especially Chinese, Japanese and Korean file names created by old archivers)
- Full support of drag and drop
- Multi-volumed archives support
- Search file names inside archives with fancy highlight effect
+ New: iPackr can compress to RAR archives if you have a valid copy of RAR for Mac OS X.
+ New: a drop basket for quick extraction from an archive.
+ New: conversion from 7z/zip/rar/gz/bz2 files to 7z/zip/rar format.
* Fixed: when "exit when last window is closed" is set, iPack will quit when Preferences window is opened and closed.
* Fixed: files can be dragged into the window even iPack is working.
* Fixed: quick preview was enabled for password-protected files.
* Fixed: possible crash when viewing a file.
* Fixed: no password prompt when you double-click a file to view it.
* Fixed: wrong overwrite prompt when you extract a file, cancel it, then extract the file again.
* Several other minor bugs are fixed and many interface tweaks to improve iPackr experience.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.