By Amir Peivandi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shelem is a card game for four people. This game is one of the most strategic card games. It involves four people in two teams.
This game is played in middle east and Iran in particular and is one of the most popular game in that area. The game is very close to Bridge with a few changes and variations.
This application is designed so you can play with three other players or you can use Robots to play the game alone, with only one other player or two other players.
The game is played over the wifi network and you can chose to play the normal game or a reverse (Naras) game.
Please learn more at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelem
What's New in Version 2.0
In the new version of iShelem there are several major and important improvements including the following:
1) Robots are much smarter now, actually I challenge you to try and bit them! They are smart!
2) A history of games is saved on your device, you can load and review the games at a later time. You can see who was responsible for loosing that game!
3) A bug is fixed to stop the game after it reaches the score defined as Game Score in the setting page
4) A stat is kept and can be viewed that shows each unique player's performance. At this time it shows how many times a player played in a game that resulted in defeat and how many he/she has been victorious.
In the next version (3.0) you can play over WAN! Keep checking please.
I appreciate if you take time to write review and send me your comments and suggestions.
Thank you for purchasing this game.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 25 February 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Amir Peivandi
- © 2011 , Amir Peivandi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.