By Chibata Creations
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Joystick Show is a joystick/gamepad visualization and tester app. Test any joysticks or gamepads on your Mac in a very easy and nice way.
- It shows the number of buttons, axes and dpads and its corresponding numbers;
- Visual feedback: pressed buttons, analog sticks and directional pads movement;
- Compatible with USB and Bluetooth joysticks and gamepads;
- Very easy to use interface;
- You can connect as many devices as your Mac supports.
*** Check out my new app, Joystick Mapper, which allows you to use joysticks and gamepads in any game or app, even the ones without built-in support ***
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Wireless PlayStation 4 Dual Shock Controller support
- No lags when connecting Dual Shock 4 controllers
- Fixed problems on (dis)connections
- Controllers will connect/disconnect automatically while the app is running now.
Please note that currently available drivers for xbox 360 controllers may not work on OS X Yosemite, If you have problems with that and need a workaround to use your xbox 360 gamepads on Yosemite for now, please visit the support site of Joystick Mapper. A Proper solution will be available soon.
- Rs 100.00
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 October 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Rodrigo Rocha
- © 2012, Rodrigo Cardoso Rocha
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later