Lockscreen Calendar Events
By Stefan Sturm
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With this App you can only create wallpapers for your Lockscreen.
Apple does not allow a 3rd Party App to change the Lockscreen image. As with all other Apps you need to set the Lockscreen image manually after creating a wallpaper.
Create usefull wallpapers showing your Calendar Events and use them as a Lockscreen Image.
This App assits you to create a custom wallpaper with your next Calendar Events. After that, use the new wallpaper on your Lockscreen to see your important Calendar Events every time you use your iPhone.
- Quick create function: quickly create a new wallpaper every morning with your daily events.
- uses all calendar to search for events.
- display only your daily events or the next 5 events spanning up to a year( e.g. for birthdays ).
- integrated Flickr Browser to search for a nice background image.
For critique or feature request contact email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- fix a date formatting bug for some countries
- some minor other fixes
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 28 April 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Stefan Sturm
- © 2011 Stefan Sturm
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.