Mandalas - memory trainer
By Serhii Simkovskyi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Playing the game:
• A mandala is shown to the player for some time, after which he closes his eyes trying to visualise it.
• Then the outline appears on the screen that must be colored matching the initial mandala.
• For efficient memory development it is best to prepare before the game by doing breathing exercises and meditation.
• Also try to pause for 5-10 seconds before coloring the mandala. This period should be gradually increased.
• When a player achieves pausing for 1 minute and then correctly coloring the mandala, you could say he has a photographic memory.
• 2 game modes
• 4 levels of difficulty
• 100 different mandalas
• mandala generation with randomly selected colors
• adjustable time of initial mandala displaying
• game statistics
What's New in Version 1.01
Issue with iPhone 4 retina background is fixed
- Category: Education
- Updated: 29 May 2012
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 85.9 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Developer: Serhii Simkovskyi
- © Smartphoneware PE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock mandalasUSD 0.99