Math Party Free - multiplayer fun games for kids and their parents : addition, multiplication
By Nicolas Lehovetzki
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Practice your math with your family with Math Party !
Math Party is a multiplayer mental math game for all from 5 years old.
The screen is split in two for each player.
Each player chooses its difficulty level, so children can play against their parents.
The principle of the game is to click on bubbles in the order of the calculations that are inside.
Children learn math while having fun. They love trying to beat their dad !
The game includes :
- 4 level of difficulties for all
- multiplayer : one vs one, on the same iPad
- single player training mode
- iPad specific HD graphics
If you like the game, please rate it on the App Store.
From the same author : AB Math, AB Math Expert, Word Domino, Math Champions
What's New in Version 2.2
Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean and Japanese translation
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 July 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Nicolas Lehovetzki
- © 2011 Nicolas Lehovetzki
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.