Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The human brain functions through associations. Even if you've forgotten something you can probably remember something else associated with it. That's how you recall your memories.
Memorazzo works the same way. Store the things you want to remember in memos, and make associations by linking them to each other. You can recover your lost memories by following the links between memos.
What's New in Version 1.1
- new: locking boxes; allows for read-only boxes and memos
- fixed: choosing box in portrait mode did not close box-popover
- fixed: preference for current view now stored immediately (or when switching to background)
- fixed: solved rotation bug under iOS 6.0
- fixed: selecting record displayed shadow image under iOS 6.0
- fixed: dragging records was undeservedly allowed in certain screens under iOS 6.0
- USD 1.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 January 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Developer: Fred Zuijdendorp
- © 2010-2013, Fred Zuijdendorp BV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.