By Peter Deelstra
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An easy to use and accurate audio/visual metronome for your iPhone and iPad. Keeping tempo has never been so simple.
- Developed in Austin, Texas, the "Live Music Capital of the World".
- Adjust tempo from 20 BPM (Grave) to 208 BPM (Prestissimo) in 1 BPM increments.
- A loud audible beat tick with different sounds options.
- An easy to see visual beat for when sound is not appropriate.
- Screen doesn't turn off or lock when relying on visual beat.
- Use audio and visual downbeat emphasis to indicate start of a measure.
- Tap a beat and the metronome will adjust to your tempo.
- Audible beat continues in the background with the screen off/locked (great for power saving) or when using other apps.
- Allows mixing with audio from other apps, and independently control volume of metronome.
- Exceptionally accurate audible beat timing - beats are timed within +/- 0.00002 seconds with no error accumulation.
- Shows italian tempo names for reference (largo, allegro, etc.)
- Also a great pace setter for running, rowing, etc.
What's New in Version 1.6
iOS 10 updates.
- Rs 100.00
- Category: Music
- Updated: 04 November 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Peter Deelstra
- © 2016 Peter Deelstra
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.