By Interactive Pulp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Named one of the top 10 best iOS games of 2011 by the The Bygone Bureau!
Milpa is a new kind of match-3 game combining spinning crops with marching Skulls to create a fast-paced, strangely addictive puzzle game.
Watch a gameplay video at: http://www.milpagame.com/
For thousands of years Mesoamerican civilizations planted Milpas — sustainable agricultural fields of maize, beans, squash, avocados, and tomatoes.
Choose how many crops to spin - 2, 3, 4? Touch the rightmost crop in a row to flip them around. Match three or more to score. Move faster than the Skull. Plan ahead to make big combos. Cultivate your crops to meet the needs of your village!
* Simple Gameplay. Pick it up in seconds, and sharpen your skills over time.
* 2x, 4x, and 6x score multipliers.
* Unlockable Night Practice mode.
* Game Center high scores and achievements.
* Retina Graphics.
* Universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad - including the new retina-display iPad.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
+ Fixes audio issues.
+ Requires iOS 4.2
Thanks for playing Milpa!
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 12 April 2012
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Interactive Pulp, LLC
- © 2012 Interactive Pulp, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.