By Mario Micklisch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect your Mobile Devices with your Computer to easily exchange links between both.
Instead of workarounds like email or shortUrl services there will be only one single click. ~ Try it, it`s free!
Here is how you set it up:
- With your first App start you get a random User Id. Point your browser at http://moli.favo.org and enter the User Id there.
- You will now see a personalized link: Drag that link to your bookmarks and your ready!
And this is how it works:
- Whenever you are on a website that you want to open on your mobile, click the bookmark. The bookmark will send the link of the website to MoLi which will save it for you.
- Open your MoLi App on your iPhone/iPad and that website is opened for you.
… Voila! No you can continue reading on the go, test a website or whatever you want to do with it :-)
There are some more features to make everything as easy as possible for you:
- The internal browser supports fullscreen display, just shake your device! :)
- If you prefer your Mobile Safari over the internal browser, just flip the switch in the Settings and the MoLi App will open new links in Safari.
- See your link history in the App to re-visit old pages.
'nuff said – go n' enjoy!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 23 November 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mario Micklisch
- © favo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.