Moonphases as .iCal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Send out the moon phase data as .iCal file via email and enter it into your calendar.
New: Moon data
- City Name
- Moon phase date in the current week
- Moonrise, Moonset, culmination of the moon
- Moon Phase
- Age, height, azimuth direction +
- Moon in the constellation ...
- Zodiac (Zodiac Sign)
- Distance in kilometers
- Weather conditions (temperature and weather description)
- Connect per WLAN, GPRS, EDGE or UMTS.
- All Contents can displayed only online.
- For a continuing service and functioning of the Moonphases-data website there is no guarantee.
- The data is always up-to-date, without updating the program itself.
- The data and functions are maintained and expanded by Pocketkai.
- There is always data for the actual Year + 30 years available.
- Theoretically the holidays can be calculated until Year 9999.
- Fast Calculation on the Server and provision per e-Mail.
- Add Moonphase Symbols in Calendar
- now possible: full-time entry in the calendar
- add to the calendar directly on the device (iOS 4.x)
- When Moonphases is displayed, select country and Year.
- If wanted send selected moonphases-data as .iCal to yourself per e-Mail.
- If you want, then you can send this file also to your friends, assumed they agree.
- Receive this mail with PC or Mac
- transfer the data on the Mac into the Calendar.
- On PC the data lands into Outlook
- Synchronise your iPhone or iPod Touch with iTunes and you have the holidays-data in the Calendar of your device.
- In the program you can navigate back with the button 'Back'.
- OS 3.x: The .iCal-file cannot be oppened on iPhone or iPod Touch!
- For that use a PC or Mac.
- OS 4.x or higher: You can open the .iCal file directly on the device (eMail) and add to the calendar
What's New in Version 1.3
- New: exactly Moondata (Moonrise, Moonset, Azimuth....)
- Category: Education
- Updated: 10 April 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Kai Bruchmann
- © Pocketkai.de
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.