By Electronic Chart Centre
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One of the top free map display apps for both mobile and tablets!
NaVida is a free app ideal for anyone using maps/charts on land and sea. It contains a growing number of quality map layers, rich content and useful features.
• OpenStreetMap - Worldwide
• Bing Aerial - Worldwide
• Topographic - Norway
• Maritime Paper Chart - Norway
• Nautical HD – Norway (in-app purchase)
• AIS Basic - a Automated Information System (AIS) map layer, which allows the user to see vessel positions in certain areas. The source feed is based on data released by aishub.net.
• Places of interest search (Nominatim & Sentralt StedsnavnRegister)
• Zoom/pan functionality for efficient navigation in the chart
• Bookmark function
• Preload of base layers so that they remain in the app even without mobile coverage
• Sharing of routes and trips via social tools Twitter / e-mail
• Display map coordinates in different formats
NaVida can not be used for navigation in accordance with regulations published by the International Maritime Organization.
What's New in Version 1.0.35
fix searching while on OpenStreetMap/Bing layers
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 26 March 2014
- Version: 1.0.35
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian
- Developer: Electronic Chart Centre AS
- © Electronic Chart Centre
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.