By Denizen Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the lite version of Nemesis, so you can try before you buy.
What is Nemesis? Nemesis is a theoretical brown dwarf star in orbit around our own sun, which may even have it's own planetary system. Nemesis is also a 3D space shooter for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, with deathmatch-style gameplay.
The year is 3000... humanity has extended it's domain to the farthest reaches of the solar system. The new frontier is Nemesis, a star system rich with resources. Unfortunately, no one seems to agree on who owns this new frontier. What's worse, the locals don't seem to want us there. Fight for your claim in this brave new world against ruthless enemies!
Our future is in your hands!
* Beautiful graphics - nearly every surface is normal mapped, even on older devices.
* Intricately rendered explosion and smoke effects.
* Three playable ships.
* Realistic physics.
* Brutal AI.
* Listen to your own music while saving humanity.
* Play in first person or third person modes.
* Six different skill settings, from "practice" to "ace".
* User settable kill-limit.
Note: certain graphical effects like multisampling and higher polygon counts are not available on all devices.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
Updated to support the iPhone 5 screen.
iPad users can now adjust button size via a slider in the options menu.
Detail popping on terrain is reduced on more powerful devices.
Other minor bug fixes, performance and graphics tweaks.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 14 October 2012
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 51.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Denizen Software, LLC
- © 2009-2012 Denizen Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.