Looking for the most talked about TV programmes and films from the around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, films, documentaries and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV programmes and films all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favourites, and stream videos straight to your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV programmes and films you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalised Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for children with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and films and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
While you're worrying about what to watch next, we’re busy making that experience even better.
No matter what your mood is, we’ve got options. In this version we've made some player improvements to make watching them even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Skip 10Sec button?
When Netflix is “the” only spot for your Entertainment. Not having a ‘10sec skip ahead button’ feels like a disability. It doesn’t make sense to remove 10sec skip button, several times you have to skip all crap, especially when you’re with kids. If I don’t feel like seeing gore or nudity, why am I being forced to? I took those 2-stars off, just because of removing 10sec skip button.
Apart from that No doubt Netflix is great. I am amazed with the streaming quality and reliability. Everything is so smooth, feels like I am browsing my local library. Even at worst connections, maximum 5seconds of wait and episode starts playing. It’s low quality for a few minutes but hops back to 720p (on worst connection).
Renaming a device
Overall the netflix is good though…
What we need is one extra thing that you should add in your netflix service is to rename your device on your own style;
I have nearly 10 devices and i have a premium package too but what I'm facing;? is, I dont know which device is which one; all devices named “windows 10” and i see 10 times this crap thing; WTH is this…?
Add this option so we can clearly identify the devices usage and limits.
Why there is no skip ahed button?
Well I removed 2 stars just because there is no skip (forward 10 sec) button. This irritates me most of the times. Many times i have to skip a scene or something boring, I can’t. I have to do it manually and by this missing more time. It’s hectic.
Just add skip ahed 10 sec button and we all are good.
Other than that app is amazing. Streaming is brilliant and app flow is great. Thumbs up for that
- Netflix, Inc.
- 81.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Netflix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix Premium Rs 1,500.00
- Netflix 2 Screens - Unlimited Streaming Rs 1,000.00
- Netflix Standard Rs 1,200.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.