NIOSH Chemical Hazards
By Random Support, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The complete contents of the 2010 NIOSH pocket guide on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, including the following enhanced functionality:
- 4 Searchable Indexes: Chemical Name/Synonym/Trade Name, CAS Number, RTECS, and UN / DOT Numbers.
- Includes links to associated ICSC documents from the WHO as well as the latest (2008) associated DOT Emergency Response Guide pages.
- Ability to select "Favorite" chemicals for quick access
- The full standard contents of the entire 2010 pocket guide available locally on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and a network or data connection is never required except to send email feedback.
- Supports printing of all guide pages as well as ERG and ICSC pages using iOS 4.2 AirPrint functionality.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Using AirPrint REQUIRES a device (iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch) that has been updated to iOS 4.2 or higher as well as an AirPrint supported printer.
The standard contents of the guide include:
- Chemical names, synonyms, trade names, conversion factors, CAS, RTECS, and DOT numbers
- NIOSH Recommended Exposure Limits (NIOSH RELs)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Permissible Exposure Limits (PELs)
- NIOSH Immediate Dangerous to Life and Health values (NIOSH IDLHs) (documentation for those values)
- A physical description of the agent with chemical and physical properties
- Measurement methods
- Personal protection and sanitation recommendations
- Respirator recommendations
- Information on health hazards including route, symptoms, first aid and target organ information.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Added a new searchable index for DOT / UN Number
- Tested for iOS 4.3 on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- USD 2.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 25 March 2011
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Random Support, LLC
- © 2010-2011 Random Support, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.