By Brian West
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With an animated frog that hops along an interactive numberline and outrageous cartoon sounds, Numberline Frog helps children ages 3 - 6 transition from fingercounting to kindergarten style math in an entertaining game-like environment.
Key features include:
- randomly generated math problems (answers ranging 1 to 10) are presented in rounds of five
- child answers using numbered buttons which are arranged on a standard numberline
- animated frog illustrates each problem by hopping along the numberline once the correct answer is chosen
- child earns a star for each problem answered correctly on the first attempt
- three game modes are included: addition, subtraction, and mixed problems
What's New in Version 1.2
- audio optimization for recent iOS versions
- custom URL added to facilitate classroom use
- Category: Education
- Updated: 05 August 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Brian West
- © Copyright Brian West 2011, all rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.