By ITA Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OnTheFly™ by ITA Software offers an advanced and comprehensive way to shop for airfares for any itinerary in the world. Quickly and easily find available flights with optimal fares using a friendly and intuitive interface. Experience a fast, fun way to compare options across airlines, dates, and alternate cites/airports. Savvy road warriors, travel geeks, and novice travel shoppers can rely on ITA Software to plan air travel.
This app does not allow booking. Once a trip is selected you can email or call your preferred travel provider to make the reservation, confident that you have all the information you need to get the best fare for you.
OnTheFly™ is developed and operated by ITA Software, a leading provider of innovative travel technology. ITA’s advanced airfare pricing and shopping technology powers its mobile application as well as the web sites and call centers of many airlines and travel companies worldwide.
OnTheFly™ gives you control over the mobile shopping experience:
• Flexible airport selection automatically suggests additional airports around origin or destination and allows multiple airports to be selected
• Intuitive travel date selector enables you to specify either single or multiple departure and arrival dates in one calendar interaction
• Fine-grained control over search parameters allows you to specify number and type of passengers (such as adult or child), departure and arrival times, number of permitted stops, cabin class, and others
• Easy-to-read, chart summaries of search results enable easy comparison among airlines, number of stops, travel dates and airports, as well as total mileage and carbon emissions for each trip
• The ability to build an itinerary flight by flight makes it easy to explore multiple options, with controls for sorting flights by airline, price, departure time, arrival time, flight duration, and number of permitted stops
• Full disclosure of exact airfare calculation, including all taxes and fees, provides all information necessary to make a reservation and purchase the ticket
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Bug fix for iOS5 users