Tactical scale World War 2 turn based strategy game, that puts the player in the role of an Axis or Allied army general. You command battalion level units with the objectives to engage the enemy forces to occupy key locations or supply points.
• Playable in both Retina high-resolution mode and normal resolution mode.
• US, Soviet and 2 German starting campaigns in 72 historical semi-accurate scenarios, and introductory tutorial scenario.
• 4000 historically accurate units, each unit having more than 20 stats and only being available depending on scenario year, based on AdlerKorps equipment. 30 countries available.
• Build you own core army, train your core units to increase their experience, gain prestige to upgrade or buy new units, carry them over scenarios as the campaign progresses.
• Units can gain Leaders in combat for more abilities
• Special unit actions depending on unit class
• Cross platform save/load game state at anytime beside the automatic turn save . Cloud based save/load game facility to continue playing on other devices.
• 20 Terrain types that influence combat, weather and ground conditions, automatic reinforcements.
• Strategic overview map of entire battlefield, clean user interface that never hides the battlefield from player.
• Full featured unit upgrade/purchase Equipment window with sorting and filtering
• Ad Free.
• Added Soviet "The Great Patriotic War (1942-45)" with 20 scenarios that starts from breaking out
of Stalingrad encirclement and finishes with Battle for Berlin. Campaign portraits
5th Guards Tank Army throughout major operations of the Eastern Front.
Finishing this campaign awards Hero of the Soviet Union Medal achievement
• Added German "Das Reich (1939-45)" with 32 scenarios that starts with East Prussia operations and finishes
with last battle of the division in Vienna. Campaign portraits the Das Reich divisions throughout major
operations in western and eastern fronts.
Finishing this campaign awards Knight's Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords achievement.
• Reduced the difficulty of "Fall Weiss" campaign by reducing experience of some polish regiments.
• Engineer type units can now bridge over the rivers/streams allowing other units to cross the river (depends on enemy zone of control)
• Added unit leaders which grant special attributes to the unit. Leaders are granted randomly from a table of accepted unit class leaders every time experience passed a multiple of 100.
• Added leader abilities and their impact on game engine
• Resupplying units also automatically resupplies their transport
• Added dice rolls for combat losses/kills to have a more realistic random combat.
• Added unit RETREAT and SURRENDER. Depending on losses units can retreat, if retreat is not possible then unit surrenders
• Added tank OVERRUN. Tanks can now completely destroy low strength/experienced units and continue moving and attacking. The movement is reduced after Overrun.
• Added Rugged Defense. Highly entrenched and experienced units will defend strongly against attacks.
• Added Attack BrokeDown/Stopped in case where supporting artillery fire reduces attacking unit strength below a threshold.
• Added button on New Campaign menu to show the campaign flow.
• Added 1000 more units to Equipment (late 1944-1945)
• Added unit attack initiator restrictions. Not all units can initiate an attack against certain target types but can return fire (ex: air defense vs tank)
• Allow unit to re-embark after disembark if player doesn't move it.
• Added better indicators for unit leaders, core vs auxiliary, unit can fire, unit no ammo left.
• Redesigned combat/map alerts for better visibility
• Better UI for scenario selection. Now scenarios are grouped by the campaigns they belong to.
• Improved equipment upgrade/purchase interface. Fixed some invalid upgrade penalties costs.
• Winning a scenario with Brilliant Victory now awards a prototype unit to player.
• Added Game Map scaling separate from UI scale.
• Make deployment hexes more visible by adding a special icon on them
• Fix an issue that could lead to AI turn being played twice in a row.
• Fix exploit where player could reselect a unit that was disembarked to gain full movements points
• Fixed some invalid transport weights for artillery pieces which resulted on wrong transports being used for really heavy artillery pieces.
• Fix Campaign Save Game loading an invalid game state
- Nicu Pavel
- 108 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Nicu Pavel
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.