By iFountain, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OpsGenie extends alert management to mobile devices, enabling organizations to quickly notify their users via push notifications, email, SMS and voice calls. OpsGenie for iOS application enables you to receive push notifications for alerts created via OpsGenie service, and to respond directly from the app.
OpsGenie for iOS is free for all OpsGenie customers, and requires subscription to OpsGenie service. Your OpsGenie administrator will send an invite via email for you to create an account. Once your account is created, you can login to OpsGenie service from the iOS app with your OpsGenie username and password.
You can reach documentation at http://www.opsgenie.com/docs/dashboard/ios-app
Version 2 Features:
* Brand new visual design
* Native app, faster & more stable
* Dashboard for viewing and managing alerts faster
* Alert actions Ack, Close, Mute can be executed from push notification without opening the app
* Select multiple alerts and execute an action for all
* Alert list native swipe support for actions
* Ability to undo actions
What's New in Version 2.2.4
- Join a conference call directly from alert page via your phone
- In Who Is On Call page, you can directly go to the user details
- Alert List now has "Saved Searches" from Web App
- Fixed an issue affecting search in Who is On Call page
- Various bug fixes, performance and stability improvements
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 27 February 2017
- Version: 2.2.4
- Size: 36.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: iFountain LLC
- © iFountain, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.