Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"PixelateTool" is a QUICK and HANDY tool for adding pixelated blur to your photo in seconds!
For example, you can turn your “sensitive” photo to a censored one! :P
YOU WILL ALWAYS NEED SUCH AN APP IN YOUR IPAD!
★☆★☆ Recommended by GIZMODO.COM:
- "Avoid Personal Weinergates With This $1 Pixelate iPhone App"
- "This app is too easy to use. Use a photo you've just taken, or take one from your album, highlight the area you want pixelated, choose the pixel size and JOB DONE. You now look like very anonymous. Honest!"
1. Pick up your photo. Take photo from camera (ipad2 only) or get it from photo album.
2. Drag a area, then this area of your photo with be pixelated!
3. Save the edited photo to photo album, or share it via twitter, facebook.
1. Pixelate multiple areas on your photo.
2. Set the pixel size, 9 levels, from small to large.
★★★★There is also the IPHONE version, just search "PixelateTool" in "App Store"!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: 13 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Huizhe Xiao
- © jlee@2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.