Powerhouse Museum Walking Tours
By Powerhouse Museum
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** New FREE Tour: Sydney Harbour Bridge ***
The Powerhouse Museum is Sydney's premier museum of science and design, located in Ultimo, near Darling Harbour. Our self-guided walking tour Apps have been designed to reveal historical, social, scientific and design aspects of Sydney.
Included for FREE with the App are five tours:
* Exploring old Sydney: Sydney Harbour Bridge
* Ultimo: charting 150 years of change
* Pyrmont: charting 150 years of change
* Exploring old Sydney: George street
* Exploring old Sydney: The Rocks
Available for in-App purchase is a walking tour of Sydney's famous historic pubs created and narrated by curator Charles Pickett.
The companion Sydney Observatory Walking Tours App is now available too - http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/sydney-observatory-walking/id439564271?mt=8
- Category: Travel
- Released: 14 June 2011
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Powerhouse Museum
- © Powerhouse Museum
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.