By LatLng Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* With this "R-Mirror" application, you can see the mirror-reversed image (NOT mirrored image) of yourself with your own eyes.
* Because you are so accustomed to the image of yourself on an ordinal mirror, you might have forgotten the fact that the image is not the same as your figure other people look at.
* Your figure viewed by other people’s eyes is NOT the mirrored image but the mirror-reversed image.
* As long as you use the ordinal mirrors, you can never look at yourself just as other people look at you.
* Once you launch "R-Mirror", you can instantly self-check yourself, your makeup, your appearance based upon the image as seen by other people’s eyes.
* Once you launch "R-Mirror", you can confirm your best camera angle with your own eyes without reversing the mirrored image.
* With "R-Mirror", your built-in camera can shoot the best angle you yourself confirmed.
* Simply click the button at the bottom right corner of the screen and your picture will be saved in your default picture folder of your iPhone and iPad.
* With your flick on the screen, you can select your favorite mirror-frame from our frame collection. Note that you can release the shutter only when the screen has no frame.
* "R-Mirror" is for those who are curious enough to see one's own image as seen by people’s eyes.
* "R-Mirror" is for every fashionable person who are keen enough to pay attention to people's eye contact.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
After taking a picture, you can check the picture and save or dispose of it.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 03 October 2011
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: LatLng corporation
- © LatLng Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.