By LIVING PAPER FREE, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy keeping track of the songs you listen to in this application without the need for a pencil and paper. Optimize recording music lists by providing the fields needed to quickly track songs. The music list are sortable by ID, Title, and Artst(s) with one press from the tab menu. The music list is also filtered by Favourites, Heard, and Own form the Favourites tab. One consistent form is used from all the menus to make entering and viewing songs easy.
Optimized Data Entry Screen for all iOS devices in both Portrait and Landscape Modes!
Multiple Music Lists
- Ability to manage six music lists directly from one unique entry screen. Quickly move a song from the list by choosing another list and press save. A good example for this is managing your song list and your children's music list in one app. See all the songs on the main tab or by each list on the Actor and Title tabs. Multiple ways to easily see your music lists without unnecessary screens.
- Choose the background colour for the application from the settings tab
- Customize field names
- Customize list names
- Remove any list no longer needed (All, Favourites, Heard, Own, Main, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6)
- Backup using Dropbox
Swipe Right or Left on a song entry in the list to Share or Update
- Option to send individual song entry
- Option on settings tab to send favourites, own heard, or complete list
- Email body contains title and artist of song
- Email is sent with two attachments
* International CSV file format with an extension unique to the application. Enjoy sharing your music lists with other users.
* CSV file format also included for importing into other applications, this application, or opening in a spreadsheet or other application
- Tweet out movie information
- Share a good song with others
SMS (Text Message)
- Send a text message about a song on your list
- Print an movie entry directly from the application using AirPrint
Integration with Calendar
- Listen to a new song and want to remember a Release Date?
- Add a Calendar Event and setting a Reminder is as easy as selecting a date.
Arabic, British English, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese
What's New in Version 1.7.05
Fix for iOS 5
iOS7 & 64-Bit Architecture
Redesigned Application for iOS7
Redesigned to add Improvements for 64-bit iOS
Improvements and enhancements throughout application
Added option to import songs to list using a CSV file.
Set default background colour to White, to change to another color use the settings tab.
Added new search option to search music list
Added new fields of Current Minute and Total Minutes to Track percentage of songs heard
Added new option for heard. New selection updates choices to be yes, no, and started
Added option to swipe to share and update (Twitter, Email, Text, Print, Delete) directly from the list of music
Added option to customize field names
Added option to customize list names
Added new minutes heard report
Added new choices for background colour of Yellow, Green, Magenta, Orange, and Red.
Added localizations - application now available in (Arabic, British English, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese)
Fixed issue with slowness in scrolling.
Fixed issue with swiping to delete showing the wrong song if cancelled.
Localizations (buttons and text throughout application)
Improved Landscape view for Song Entry
Updated Arabic and Hebrew to read from right to left
Fixed Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Korean, and Thai list names to be the symbol instead of the numeric value
Updated Music Entry form to show in Landscape or Portrait mode
Updated Administrative Options to show in Landscape or Portrait mode and renamed to Settings
Updated Dropbox to new SDK (Fixes and enhancements in backing up to Dropbox)
Fix to background colour where current rows were not updated when the background colour setting was changed.
Enhancement to background colour selection. Using a selection option now with more choices.
Backwards Compatible with all iPhone, iPad, iPod devices supporting iOS5+
Please submit suggestions for additional features to add to future version by sending an email to RecordMusic@livingpaperfree.com
- Category: Music
- Updated: 11 February 2014
- Version: 1.7.05
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: LIVING PAPER FREE, LLC.
- © 2012-2014 Living Paper Free, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.