By Bonnier Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The April 2015 Issue is Now Available!
• The Spring Issue
• Kitchen Design Special
• Gnocchi Perfected
You love the magazine, but have you seen Saveur on the iPad?
The magazine for people who experience the world food first. Saveur provides delicious recipes plus:
• Intriguing news, developments, trends and products from around the world
• Rich and satisfying stories about the cultures and environments in which dishes are created and the people who create them
• Latest and greatest in culinary books reviewed by notable critics and Saveur editors
• Time-honored dishes, sweet or savory, down-home or exotic
• Recipes that emphasize heritage and tradition, home cooking and real food, and evoking flavors from around the world
• Stunning photographs & bonus videos
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
***Annual subscriptions available
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Saveur through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (9 issues) for US$19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
What's New in Version 5.10
-Updated Help page
-Bug and stability fixes
We appreciate your feedback so please keep it coming!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 01 April 2015
- Version: 5.10
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bonnier Corporation
- © 2014 Saveur Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- DRINK 2014Free
- Saveur MagazineUSD 19.99
- May 2013USD 2.99