By invers Software, Inh. Ulf Dunkel
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ShadeIt dims your screen even more than current monitor settings allow. This is most interesting at night when you want to work without room lights switched on.
ShadeIt supports multiple monitors and spaces.
Adjust the brightness in the Status menu or use the (user-defined) hot keys.
In the preferences, you can assign the hot keys and define whether ShadeIt should be launched when you log in to your computer.
What's New in Version 1.10
* Now supports Exposé.
* New Preferences switch to show the Dock icon.
* New control to adjust the system volume.
* New Sleep Timer can set the computer into sleep mode after a defined time.
* Fixed crash in shortcut recorder under Lion.
* App icon slightly changed.
- Rs 400.00
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 15 September 2011
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: invers Software, Inh. Ulf Dunkel
- Copyright © 2011-2014 Michael Kammerlander, invers Software & DSD.net, Germany.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later