Shahi Sawari helps you find a rickshaw on the go. Gone are the days of excessive haggling and unpleasant rickshaw rides. Shahi Sawari is on-demand, on-time and now at your fingertips.
With more than 200,000 on the roads of Lahore only, rickshaws remain to be the largest network of commuting medium available to the everyday urban commuters. While rickshaws have been a part of our mornings and evenings, rush hours and escapades, there continues to exist a plethora of unaddressed issues in this vertical that offers a room for significant improvement. We are building Shahi Sawari to be a solution to all these problems.
We are passionate about Shahi Sawari’s potential as a market-based solution that will delight commuters and generate incremental income for rickshaw drivers. Our mission is to positively impact commuter satisfaction while increasing the prospects of a better livelihood for the rickshaw drivers. Moving forward, one step at a time, we are starting from the heart of Pakistan: Lahore.
Here's How it Works:
1. Download application and Sign-up
2. Turn on your GPS and data to use
3. Just tap on the rickshaw on your screen and confirm your booking
4. We'll find a rickshaw closest to you and let you know the details of your Shah Sawar
5. You can monitor his estimated time of arrival and see him move towards you on the map. We'll let you know when your Shahi Sawari has arrived
6. Just hop on and point to your destination or guide your Shah Sawar about where you want to go
7. Get your complete fare details at the end of your trip and pay according to the actual distance traveled and wait time
All our Shah Sawars are verified and your rides are tracked. We worry about your safety and security so you don't have to.
We are hoping to reshape the future of this iconic three-wheeler on the roads of Pakistan. After all, if pizzas, clothes, groceries and even movie tickets are just a click or touch away, why shouldn’t your rickshaw be?
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The performance of application is very poor. Riders busy most of the time. Once i book a ride it cancel from rider side but the rider reached at the spot
Worst app with infinite loading issue
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.