SigningHub optimises how businesses deliver, review, approve and sign documents. It provides users with the ability to prepare and digitally sign business documents with advanced long-term digital signatures, flexible document workflow and approval and status tracking.
*** SigningHub wins productivity & collaboration product of the year at the UK Cloud Awards 2016
Every SigningHub digital signature is legally enforceable and complies with international regulatory bodies. Aligning to ISO standards ensures documents can be verified independently of SigningHub and even offline. SigningHub enables organisations to reduce costs, increase data security, improve process efficiency, and prevent time-consuming errors.
• Ability to get documents from Google Drive and Dropbox
• Workflow preparation for the document signing
• Support for Electronic Signatures and Digital Signatures
• Support for TouchID and Secure Enclave for the Authorised Qualified Signatures
• Advanced long-term digital signatures
• Strong document security using AES 256-bit encryption over TLS/SSL
• Increases productivity and collaboration by getting documents signed faster
• Intuitive and easy to use for busy non-technical users
• Allow user to prepare and design the workflow
• Draw e-signature mark using stylus or finger
• Sign on the same device with in-person signatures
• Review and sign anytime and from anywhere
• Strong encryption for advanced digital signatures using individual PKI certificates
• Additional high strength authentication such as one-time-password (OTP)
• Completely standards-based ensures signatures are verifiable using ISO format PDF readers
• PKI cryptography provides underlying trust and data integrity
• Signing evidence is embedded directly into digitally signed document
• Documents can be independently verified using ISO standard PDF reader
• Document workflow and signing status is available with real-time traceability
• App syncs directly with user’s online SigningHub account
SigningHub for iOS is FREE. To use this app, simply link it to your existing SigningHub account. You can register for a FREE trial account from within this app.
• Qualified Remote Signing support using ADSS Server SAM Appliance. This meets the EU eIDAS Regulation requirements for remote (server-side) signing. It meets the Level 2 “Sole Control” requirements which prove that a centrally held signing key was only used for signing under instruction from its owner. The SigningHub Mobile Apps have been enhanced to support the Signature Activation Protocol (SAP) and signing of Signature Activation Data (SAD) for this purpose. This represents the most secure way to sign using server-held signing keys and meets the highest-level requirements of EU Qualified Signatures and Advanced Electronic Signatures as well as that of other global jurisdictions.
• Support for RTL (Right-to-Left) display for a better user experience for Arabic speaking users.
• Support for certificate selection/signing capacity at time of signing. To use this feature the user's Service Plan in SigningHub must be configured to allow the use of two or more signing certificates.
• New feature to control whether to use Certify signatures or not.
• This version supports iPhone X handsets.
Ratings and Reviews
SigningHub is the best application for digital signatures. Every update includes awesome features.
- Ascertia Limited
- 83.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ascertia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.