By RJ Cooper & Associates, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This large-print, early academic program is for beginning to advanced letter users. It uses an errorless learning method. Spell-A-Word works on identification, spelling, & word recognition (for reading).
WORKS WITH EXTERNAL KEYBOARD, such as our Colored-Rows BigKeys, or any Bluetooth keyboard (or *any* USB keyboard)! Or choose from the regular iOS keyboard, or Spell-A-Word's own 1-row-at-a-time one).
Scaffolding (as much help as needed but as little as possible) is embedded so as to help those with significant cognitive challenges.
This program is designed for you to easily enter lists of spelling words/phrases for the learner to practice and be tested on.
WordLists consisting of hundreds of words/sounds/pictures are available from the developer's website at no charge.
Spell-A-Word even has special feedback for blind learners.
What's New in Version 1.2
- New keyboard (Colored-Rows)
- Checkbox to auto-start last learner on launch
- New wordlist action: Capitalize
- Apply wordlist actions on the edit/delete wordlist screen
- Improved iCloud storage management
- Compatible with iPad 4
- Category: Education
- Updated: 29 January 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: RJ Cooper & Associates, Inc.
- © 2011-3 by RJ Cooper & Associates, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.