Following are the features of the app:
• Access to STEP's complete study resources (Question Bank of 30,000+ MCQs) for the preparation of MDCAT (Medical & Dental College Admission Test), ECAT (Engineering College Admission Test), FUNGAT (FAST, UET, NUST, GIKI Admission Test) and MDCAT (with NUMS).
• The app's course modules are effectively designed in a thorough chapter wise division comprising of MCQs based questions.
• Also features reasoning and solutions of MCQs along with a notepad for students to practice.
• Access to past papers of ECAT and MDCAT entrance test at students' disposal.
• A 'Counselor' tab is featured through which students can get instant counseling by typing their query on the app via email or call by STEP's Counselor.
• The app is synced with STEP's website and social media portal via Facebook that keeps the students updated with Information and News updates regarding Admissions and Test dates
1- UI Improvement(s)
2- Model Papers
Ratings and Reviews
Need a way to communicate with experts
It's a very nice step taken by Punjab collage to help their students but the we still need little improvement in it such like a inbox.
We need a way to communicate with experts so that we can solve our problems easily
Because lack of knowledge about and plan is one of the biggest reasons of failure.
And correct information can only be achieved from experts and experience persons and correct information at correct help is to take clever decisions and to do so together we can make this app even more efficient and effective.
Awais Punjab collage student
Nums is not focused well in this app....Vocabualary and some important topics are missing...
Thanks for good and great app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.