By Basit Ali
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A GPS Speedometer for your iPhone and iPad. The features include:
* Analog and Digital speedometer based on your mobile phone's built in GPS
* Supports several units including Kilometers per hour (km/h), miles per hour (mph), meters per second (mps), feet per second and knots.
* Use Speed alarm to avoid speed tickets
* You can change this scale any time.
* Enable/Disable alarm any time
* Great design and easy to use application on all popular mobile platforms.
Features in detail
This mobile GPS speedometer features a fully functional speedometer with both analog as well as digital speed display. Analog meter shows speed just like your car's speedometer using a dial and a needle. Digital speedometer will show current speed in digits.
You can set an alarm for a specific speed. As soon as you go beyond that speed, the alarm will start buzzing. It will alert you if you go beyond your speed limit. You can have many possible ways you can use this alarm. See following section.
Where to use?
Either you are in a bus, train or any other public transport and wonder what is the current speed of this vehicle, Speedometer to your rescue. Just launch the app, wait for a few seconds for the GPS to lock and you are ready to go.
Please do not use the app while you are driving. If you want to change settings or modify the alarm, first park your car on the road side and then operate your mobile phone. Using mobile phone while driving is dangerous for you and other people on the road.
What's New in Version 3.4
* Support for Portuguese Language
* Support for Indonesian Language
* Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 07 September 2017
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 104 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Basit Ali
- © 2017 Eccentrica Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.