Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
TwistedWave Lite is a very easy to use audio editor.
Create your own iPhone ringtones!
TwistedWave Lite supports Audio Unit plug-ins. Use the Audio Units provided by Apple, or find the particular effect you wanted from the hundreds of Audio Units available on the internet.
TwistedWave Lite is similar to TwistedWave, but with more advanced features missing, such as:
- DIRAC technology for pitch shifting.
- Batch processing.
- Support for markers, metadata and VST Plugins.
- Silence detection.
- Effect stacks.
- Support for additional file formats, such as amb, mpg, mp2, flac, ogg/vorbis, wma, WavPack, Wave64 and video files.
- Tab to transient.
- Exporting waveforms.
- LUFS loudness measurement.
What's New in Version 1.17.1
- Added the possibility to generate sweeps with the signal generator,
- Resizing the editor window was jerky in El Capitan,
- Some AudioUnits would not update their user interface correctly,
- Applying an AudioUnit effect on a very short selection could produce silence