WorkSafeBC OHS Regulation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Regulation contains legal requirements that must be met by all workplaces under the inspection jurisdiction of WorkSafeBC. Many sections of the Regulation have associated guidelines and policies. This mobile app allows users to search and browse the OHS Regulation, Prevention Policies, OHS Guidelines, and WCB Standards even if there is no Internet or cell phone service available.
What's New in Version 2.0
What’s New in Version 2.0
• Improved navigation. New menu bar added.
• Copy and paste functionality. Users can copy and paste chunks of content.
• E-mail feature. Users can easily e-mail content.
• Default view settings. Users can select the default view they prefer.
• Quick links on browse screen. Provides easy access to external web sites.
• Feedback feature. Submit feedback about the app.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 29 March 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Workers Compensation Board of British Columbia
- © WorkSafeBC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.