Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The original AdBlock for iOS 8, iOS 9 and iOS 10 (32-bit and 64-bit). Blocking ads on iPhones and iPads since 2012.
AdBlock allows you to block ads on your iOS device. It works with every app, not just Safari. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups, banners and video ads in all of your apps, including games and entertainment apps. Protect your privacy, limit bandwidth use, speed up your device and improve your iOS experience.
The most important advantages of AdBlock for iOS are:
• AdBlock works with Wi-Fi and cellular networks. You don't need to set it up separately for every network you use.
• AdBlock works on any iOS 8, 9 and 10 device, even if it's not 64-bit. Take advantage of ad blocking even on older iPhone and iPad.
• AdBlock works seamlessly with other iOS apps displaying ads served over the Internet. Forget about ads in games, utilities and on websites.
• AdBlock allows you to create your own list of blocked domains and synchronise your filters between all your devices using iCloud.
• AdBlock allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Prevent Internet trackers from recording of your web and in-app activity.
• AdBlock does not send your Internet traffic through proxy or VPN server. All of your connections stay direct, fast and secure. Ads are blocked on your device.
• Setting up AdBlock for iOS is very simple! Just download the app, enable the "magic switch" and tap the "Install" button. It takes less than 20 seconds to complete.
• AdBlock automatically updates to the latest version of the filters on every app run. We keep the ad servers database up-to-date.
• AdBlock works with Safari and 99% of other apps (including other browsers like Chrome). Benefit from ad blocking in your favourite Internet browser on iOS.
• AdBlock is not compatible with Personal VPN connections. You can't use AdBlock simultaneously with Personal VPN.
• Blocking ads may not work on networks where DNS traffic is intercepted by the ISP (DNS hijacking).
-=[ iOS 9.3 bug ]=-
Due to a confirmed bug in iOS 9.3 - 9.3.5, AdBlock can cause some websites to freeze when loading. Apple fixed the bug in iOS 10. Please update to iOS 10 to resolve this problem. Unfortunately this cannot be fixed with an app update (it's a bug in iOS, not in AdBlock app).
What's New in Version 2.5.6
- fixed the problem with rating reminder
If you like AdBlock, please spare a minute to write a nice App Store review. This will allow us to stand out among simple Safari content blockers. Thank you!
And if you need a good, EasyList based Safari content blocker, get it for free - look for ADmosphere app.
[iOS 9.3 - 9.3.5 support]: due to a bug in iOS 9.3 - 9.3.5, AdBlock may cause some websites to freeze when loading. Unfortunately this can't be fixed by us (it's an iOS VPN Manager issue).
We had reported this bug and Apple fixed it in iOS 10. Please upgrade to iOS 10 to resolve this problem. We are sorry for the frustration this might have caused, but we could not fix this problem by simply updating the app and we had to wait for help from Apple Engineering Team (thank you!).
blokuje w każdej apce
działa bezbłędnie na stronach (również w chromie) i we wszystkich aplikacjach. potrafi np. zablokować reklamy w aplikacji player. warte każdej kasy!
- 1,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 30 November 2016
- Version: 2.5.6
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Future Mind, Sp. z o.o.
- © 2014-2016 eLOT Sp. z o. o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.