Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision (*premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (*premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (*premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (*premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date (*premium feature)
*Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add cloud storage. The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For iPhone app version, search “Adobe Lightroom CC”
• People View: Quickly find the people you care about with the Adobe Sensei-powered People View. Lightroom CC automatically tags people in photos and provides you with an easy way to see all of the photos that person appears in.
• Search Improvements: Now search suggestions are presented as you start typing, recommending things like cameras, lenses, shutter speeds, apertures, ISOs, keywords, locations, and more.
• Improved high-ISO rendering: Raw processing has been further improved to render low-light, high-ISO shots with more natural color.
• Additional Sharing Options for Share to Web: You can now choose to only share images that are flagged or with a certain star rating or higher, while controlling the display theme, directly from within Lightroom CC on iOS.
• New Guided Tutorials: First Time Adjustments and Healing Brush
• ACR integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
Ratings and Reviews
Would be nice to have integration with iCloud Photo Library
One star less for lack of proper integration with iCloud Photo Library. I should be able to edit RAWs directly there and save it as non-destructive edits that sync with all devices.
App have some minor flaws, like lack of white background for editing images. It would also be great to have perspective correction tool. Besides that - it’s great!
Great app but
Great app. Help me a lot in my workflow. But since last update. It crashes very often. And I mean very often. Every few minutes. Never happened before.
I didn't change anything else on my iPad.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 159.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 21,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.