** Affinity Designer for iPad supports iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad (early 2017 onwards). Please note that older iPads are not supported. **
Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available for the iPad. Whether you’re working on graphics for marketing materials, websites, icons, UI design or just like creating cool concept art, Affinity Designer will revolutionize how you work.
Everything you would expect from your professional graphic design software that you can just pick up and take wherever you go, totally free from the confines of your desk. Welcome to your new reality.
Built with input from some of the world’s leading designers and based on Apple Design Award-winning technology, Affinity Designer for iPad takes all the power and precision of our outstanding desktop app and converts it into a stunning immersive experience.
Optimised for iPad
• Metal-accelerated to achieve blazing-fast performance.
• Sensitive to pressure, tilt and angle, Affinity Designer harnesses the full power and precision of Apple Pencil.
• Full iCloud drive integration allows for seamless file management, storage and sharing.
• Panning and zooming is always live at 120fps.
• Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments.
• Live pixel and retina view of vector artwork, wireframe view, split screen mode.
• Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design.
Perfect colour and output
• Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale colour models.
• Full 16-bit per channel editing.
• End-to-end ICC colour management.
• Advanced Lanczos 3 image resampling plus Bicubic, Bilinear and Nearest Neighbor methods.
• Rock solid vector tools that work just the way you want them to.
• Live effects, blend modes, image adjustments, and raster and vector masks for any part of your design.
• Use the strengths of vector and raster behaviours for the best of both worlds.
• The best pen tool, pencil tool, corner tool, curve editing, geometry operations, and smart shape tools available.
• High quality raster tools for texturing, masking and finishing artwork. Create your own brushes too.
• Artboards, symbols, constraints and stored assets give the ultimate flexibility for UI and graphic design.
- Support for new iPad Pro.
- Support for new Apple Pencil.
Ratings and Reviews
Many possibilities, some bugs to Iron out.
I’m not a pro so forgive the lame explanation. I make an elipse, give it some fx (3D etc.). AFTER that I create another one, select the artiitic text, I tap on the newly created shape and... I get thrown away from the canvas. The Icon suggests I did everything right ( I see those red/green arrows that allow further manipulation) yet nothing I type shows up.
Why can’t I just create a shape, type and then warp the text around outside/inside the shape? Or group a shape with the text as a selection and then place the text on a path? That’s how it’s solved in Autodesk Graphic. Other than that, after playing around a bit, your software seems a beast in termsof mobile graphic software. Please iron out those minor issues and make Designer as well as Photo a bit more stable ( they Force close from time to time at least on those weaker iPads that are supported).
Waiting impatiently for fixes as well as for a mobile Publisher.
Best Regards :)
I’m a professional graphic designer. For years I’m using Adobe software struggling with vectors and raster apps. Affinity Designer allows me for creating outstanding effects with an ease using only one app! Supporting vectors and rasters is a revolution for all graphic designers and illustrators! Too bad I found it out so late!
It would be great if the iPad version is more compatible with a desktop version.
It will make you believe in iPad
THIS! This software became my main art tool in a week.
Switching from Mac or windows photoshop and illustrator, pad feels tight: one hand workflow, no keyboard shortcuts, simple software, then affinity comes in and everything is awesome.
Interface takes a while to get used if you’re coming from desktop, but it is actually brilliant and I can say superior to adobe interface by long!
Fantastic layer effects, automatic rounded edges, lightning fast, grouping and clipping are easy and powerful to use, vector brushes, raster brushes in vector paths and even raster layers to clip on vector shapes for advanced hand shading.
It’s possibly the best drawing software on iOS.
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 907.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Serif (Europe) Ltd
- 74,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.