Join the Angry Birds as they celebrate unique seasonal events from around the world!
Enjoy the addictive physics-based Angry Birds gameplay you love, but with an exciting seasonal twist. For the latest update, a lone slingshot rises to answer the Viking Pigs’ call for battle in a new advent style episode: Ragnahog!
LATEST EPISODE: Ragnahog
Play a new Viking-themed level from Dec. 1st through the 25th.
– 25 new levels + 2 new Golden Egg Levels!
– Terence’s Nordic cousin Tony visits for the holidays!
– New quests and achievements!
In addition to the Ragnahog chapter, download and enjoy:
- 31 THEMED EPISODES (plus cool bonus stuff)!
- 925+ LEVELS of pig-popping action!
- UNIQUE POWER-UPS that give you the edge in tricky levels!
- SURPRISE EGGS! Collect Four Stars (yes. FOUR!) in four hand picked classic levels during the week and hatch a surprise egg full of prizes just in time for The Pig Challenge!
- THE PIG CHALLENGE! Unique weekend tournaments where you and your friends can see who's the best bird flinger! It's like Pig Days, but with friends!
With over 2 billion downloads, Angry Birds is the most popular mobile game series of all time. Join the global phenomenon!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Angry Birds Seasons includes optional in-app purchases. This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience. Thanks for playing, and keep popping those pigs!
Ratings and Reviews
I must admit I used to like this game when it appeared, the levels were complicated but interesting and even fun. Now it's just a nightmare - you simply cannot pass a level without using "power ups", the birds seem to be weaker than they used to be (most of the birds make useless or minor damage). The app constantly offers wasting money just to destroy all the stuff on the screen and pass the level. I will rate a 2 of 5 because of the good memories that sadly Rovio made an effort to ruin.
I think that with writing : I love it or it's best game, we don't exhaust a subject.
That game deserves for much more different superlatives. Men who 'invited' that game just deserve for an Oscar, or sth.
It is really good, and it isn't hard for anyone, but very very addictive!! I really love it!!
I'm NOT psycho - fan of Angry Birds, but this game is such wonderful!
I hope that there will be many new levels as soon as it possible.
Ok. That is probably all. Or I mean all what I exactly Want to tell you in this short message. I really want to write more but I don't have as much superlatives in my word list;) I'm 15, and I'm from Poland, but I would go to USA, after I will pass my IB A-class.
Magda :** love ya all
The best for youngsters ( my children play) and me ( over 50)
IT could be played im office, home and train. Even you can play In toilet ( but unfortunately only 1 level)
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 307.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Mighty Eagle 8,99 zł
- Small Bundle of AllakaBAM 8,99 zł
- Tiny pack of coins 8,99 zł
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.