By Sergei Zaplitny
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please note: this is old version. New app "Timetrack.io - Personal Time Tracker" is available. It has prettier design and lot of new features. Check http://timetrack.io
Application for tracking your everyday activities.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage you time.
Our application is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- multiple activities allowed
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- backup and restore
- Twitter integration - automatic posts of your current activities if needed
- a huge number of icons for categories and ability to change their color
- theme support - choose interface you like
What's New in Version 1.9.10
- tab bar badge was not shown when activities were running;
- alert is not shown if application is active;
- scroll to top didn't work on 'Logs' tab when press on status bar
- show day of week on 'Logs' tab
Be sure to check out aTimeLoggers 2! Newer, prettier, easier, better!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 March 2013
- Version: 1.9.10
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Developer: Sergei Zaplitny
- © 2011 Sergei Zaplitny
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.