LISTENING IS THE NEW READING
Welcome to Audible, an Amazon company. Home of the world’s largest selection of audiobooks, audio shows, and original series.
Hear A-list celebrities narrate their favorite stories, enjoy full-cast performances, discover Grammy® award-winning audiobooks, and more. Listen to your audiobooks anytime, anywhere—at home or on the go with our free app. Even if you switch devices, you'll never lose your place.
Download the Audible app free today.
WHAT’S TO LOVE
- Explore new releases, best-sellers, mysteries, sci-fi, romance, and memoirs – whatever your passion you're sure to find the perfect listen.
- Keep up to date on current trends, news, and events with Audible original audio shows and top stories from The New York Times, The Washington Post, and others.
- Whether you’re relaxing at home, commuting to work, at the gym, or just doing chores, there’s a story for every activity.
WHAT WE’RE LISTENING TO
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- IT by Stephen King
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- I Can’t Make This Up by Kevin Hart
- Artemis by Andy Weir
EXPLORE FEATURES FOR THE AUDIOBOOK LISTENER
- Download your books to listen to offline.
- Automatically sync your audiobooks across all your devices.
- Customize your narration speed.
- Set a sleep timer for up to an hour, or until the next chapter.
- Seamlessly switch between listening to audiobooks and reading ebooks on your Amazon Kindle with Whispersync for Voice
AUDIBLE APP FOR APPLE WATCH
Now you can leave your phone at home and take your Audible books with you on Apple Watch.
Sync your Audible titles from your iPhone and play them from your Apple Watch via Bluetooth. Rewind, pause or set a sleep timer from your watch.
Experience the freedom of hands-free listening: stay active while listening to best selling audio books or hit the road, sit back and enjoy while commuting. Available on Apple Watch Series 1 or higher.
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Download the free Audible app
2. Sign in securely with your Amazon account
3. Choose any book to start listening. Your first book is free
WHAT OUR LISTENERS ARE SAYING
“I have felt every range of emotion while listening, getting so caught up that I’m actually ‘happy’ to hit traffic” – James C. Listener since 2010
“My son wouldn’t read. But he listened to book after book and loved them so much, he learned to read!” – Noelle C. Listener since 2006
“I find that audiobooks bring a story to life, and add a dimension to the characters that reading doesn’t always give me.” – Laura H. Listener since 2001
“After my daughter was born, I simply didn’t have time to curl up with a good book anymore. Audible gave that back to me.” Jay O. Listener since 2011
Download the free Audible audiobook player and start listening!
• It's now easier than ever to share using the standard iOS sharing menu
• We've made numerous improvements for our VoiceOver users, including making download and sync progress accessible
• When connecting to CarPlay, you'll now be brought directly to your library instead of needing to tap it every time
• It's now more convenient to rate and review Audio Shows when you're done listening
• Fixed a bug where resuming playback of a book via Control Center would cause the book to automatically pause again a second later
• Fixed some localization issues in Discover and Library
• Fixed some issues that would occur when switching between Light and Dark theme
• Fixed an issue that was affecting a small number of titles when playing on SONOS that would cause the skip forward/back actions to not work correctly
• Old periodicals that you're no longer subscribed to will no longer appear in your library
• Fixed a crash that would occur for signed in users when downloading an excerpt
• Fixed a rare crash when viewing the list of chapters for certain titles
• Fixed a crash when trying to play content on the Apple Watch when the paired iPhone was set to certain languages
• When deleting a book from the Apple Watch, the watch icon now correctly disappears from the same book in your library
• Deleting a book from the Apple Watch while it's playing now actually deletes the book
We're constantly striving to make your Audible experience better. If you have feedback or face any issues, please reach out to us at audible.custhelp.com or on Twitter at @audible_com.
Oceny i recenzje
Every American should listen to this!
Every American should listen to this. It not only may save your or your family’s life but also help to better judge who is right person in charge of institutions involved in present and future safety of Americans. It covers tornado science, politics involved in it, and how people respond to warnings about tornado threats. It’s easy listen with interesting anecdotes linked with the main story. Narration is good.
„Issue reading audio file”
Some audiobooks crash without any workaround and Audible doesn’t care.
This is a known problem, but Audible hasn’t done anything about it for years. The customer support page doesn’t work, so I basically wasted 20$ on a book which crashes after 2 hours.
How hard is it to test that an audio file works on iPhone before publishing it in your library?! Somehow other audiobook applications figured out how to play a sound recording without errors.
Purchased audiobook arrives in the library after a day delay, but only on the website. It’s still unavailable in the mobile app.
Download only includes a DRM aax file, no MP3s. It does import to iTunes, but refuses to sync with iPhone either over WiFi or USB-C to Lightning cable.
For the price of Audible subscription I can buy an audiobook elsewhere. If you want my monthly comitment you need to be better that the alternative. It’s too much of a hassle right now.
- Audible, Inc.
- 89.5 MB
- Wymaga systemu iOS 11.0 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad oraz iPod touch.
- Angielski, Francuski, Hiszpański, Japoński, Niemiecki, Włoski
- Wiek 4+
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2018. Audible, Inc
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.