By Michael Kale
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy-to-use app to keep track of an infant's nappies, feedings, naps, and more!
* Easily enter events with a minimum number of touches
* See at a glance the time since last wet and dirty nappy, time since last feeding, and how long baby has been awake or asleep
* Track pumping and see how much you've pumped so far today.
* Track Baths, Walks, other activities, and add Journal notes for doctor visits, vitamins, etc.
* Quickly display the last few events, and browse all history too
* Supports multiple babies (unlimited) for twins, triplets, and siblings
* Export all data in csv (spreadsheet), rtf (word processing) or sqlite format for analysis, archiving, or to bring to the doctor's office with you.
* Add descriptions/comments to all entries. Useful to note meconium nappies, fussy naps, or what types of solid foods you're trying.
* Time feedings/pumpings with separate timers and pause buttons for Left and Right.
* Supports breast or bottle
* Track solid foods: what you introduce and when.
* Optionally enter an amount. oz or mL. Or enter baby's weight before/after nursing and the amount will be calculated.
* Easy to note which side to nurse on by looking at the last few feedings.
* Time naps
* Display the time sleeping or time since last nap if awake
* Edit entries in place if you have a typo.
* Supports 12 or 24 hour clock and displays dates and times according to system settings
* Charts and graphs show information about nappies, feedings, sleep, height/weight, and more.
About me: I'm a stay at home Dad who makes apps when my son is napping. I would love to hear how you're using the app or suggestions for future versions, please email me at the address below. Buying this app supports an independent developer, thanks!
What's New in Version 1.8.0
Support for new iOS and iPhone
- 4,49 €
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 12 September 2013
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael Kale
- © 2009-2013 Michael Kale
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.