** Most Innovative iPhone Game of 2015 ** - Apple
“Dark Echo is a brilliant, unique, and incredibly tense must-have masterpiece.” 5/5 - TouchArcade
“A masterful execution of minimalist design… play this with headphones, in the dark, alone.” - Indie Game Enthusiast
“One of the creepiest and most creative horror games on the App Store.” 4.5/5 - 148Apps
Trapped in darkness, you must use visualized sound to guide your way through threatening environments. The sounds you create will bounce off obstacles, revealing the shape of the surrounding world. It won't be long before your only way of sensing the world attracts a horrifying evil that devours both sound and souls.
Survive through 80 levels that will make your heart race and leave you with an irrational fear of red lines. A foreboding soundscape, best experienced with headphones, sets the tone for your journey. Explore, solve puzzles, and most importantly - stay alive.
No advertisements, no in-app purchases.
Designed for iPhone 4 and above.
* This game relies on the visualization of sound and cannot be played with audio only. It is not recommended for blind players.
Ratings and Reviews
Working on iPhone X!
Great idea and implementation. Playing at night even more impressive
beautiful game with awesome sound effects !
- RAC7 Games
- 99.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2013 RAC7 Games
- 8,99 zł
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.