••• DISCOUNTED DUE TO RELEASE OF DCOMMANDER 3 •••
DCommander is a two-pane file manager that gives you full control over your computer's filesystem.
Optimized for quick access and user-friendliness, DCommander provides a perfect companion for new Mac users transitioning from other operating systems, as well as advanced power users that demand more control of their computer.
"The long list of hotkeys coupled with its customizable user interface, applications shortcuts and Lynx-like navigation system, make DCommander one of the best dual-pane file managers on the OS X platform." - softpedia.com
"If you think the Finder is a bit anemic and something of a forgotten stepchild among the Mac’s built-in apps, then DCommander could be a boost to your productivity." - mac360.com
"DCommander was highly favored by the editors and our review members, due to the well designed interface and rich functionality." - appdp.com
- two side by side file windows
- name, extension, size, kind, date, permissions sorting of files and folders
- view hidden files and folders
- tabs support with full keyboard navigation
- file search with sub-folder recursive searching and content searching
- full support for drag&drop operations
- fine-grained file selection
- Lynx-like folder navigation (using arrow keys)
- quick access to native Terminal, Console, Activity Monitor and Disk Utility applications
- customizable color schemes
- customizable font type, size, color and style
- quick file viewer with text, hex and media viewing mode
- full keyboard navigation
- ability to browse ZIP, JAR, EAR, WAR, XPI and ODT archives like normal folders
- seamless FTP, SFTP and SCP support
- mount network drives
- folder compare and synchronization
- quick search files in the current folder
- quick look integration
- terminal integration and custom terminal support
- ability to create new folders and new empty files
- ability to copy full path of selected files
- support for external drives
- support for navigating cloud drives
- ability to compress files and folders
- ability to selectively unpack files and folders from archives
- ability to set custom terminal, file search, file synchronizer, file viewer and file editor
- fast file copy and moving
- retina display support
- fullscreen support
- fast load time
- tutorials and tips
- support for OSX 10.6 and newer
- German, French, Polish and Czech translations
And much more!
If you spot ANY bugs or glitches, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as we cannot respond to AppStore reviews.
Additionally, if you have any feature requests send an email and all efforts will be made to have them integrated in the next release.
Thank you for your support!
- fixed crash when browsing certain zip files
- fixed reported startup glitch
- minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
works, still missing some important elements, too expensive
veeeery good idea, but some functions missing (copy rate, estimated copy time…etc.), polish version is machine ranslated… very bad, for this momey it should be flowless, for the moment….isn’t worth the price …. clicking on the screen „anywhere” interrupts the current operation (copying etc.)…. are U creazy? no tagging etc.
Guys, this app is perfect. Keep pushing! I would like to welcome possibilities to integrate with sftp/scp!
ftp not connect
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.