Why should the chicken get all the fun?
From Hipster Whale, the makers of the original Crossy Road® with over 120,000,000 downloads, and Disney comes Disney Crossy Road—an all-new take on the 8-bit endless adventure to cross the road without splatting!
Tap and swipe your way to a record-setting number of steps with 100+ Disney and Pixar figurines while dodging crazy and unexpected obstacles in the 8-bit worlds of Toy Story, Zootopia, The Lion King, The Haunted Mansion, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, and more.
• COLLECT over 100+ Disney and Pixar figurines, including Mickey, Donald, Buzz Lightyear, Rapunzel, Mufasa, Sadness, Wreck-It Ralph, Madame Leota, and other favorites (many with fun surprises)!
• JOURNEY through 8-bit depictions of Al’s Toy Barn, the Pride Lands of Africa, the Haunted Mansion, San Fransokyo, and more while enjoying 8-bit versions of familiar tunes like “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” and “I Just Can’t Wait to be King!”
• MASTER special themed challenges unique to each of the worlds, such as weathering blizzards, collecting cherries to earn special power-ups, avoiding thundering stampedes of wildebeest, staying clear of falling barrels, and then some!
You can upload and save content from this app to your device
Visit the official Disney Crossy Roads website - http://lol.disney.com/games/disney-crossy-road
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Why did the duck cross the road? ’Cause his name was Donald, and his pal Mickey was on the other side. This version of the hugely popular Crossy Road does more than just insert beloved Disney and Pixar characters into its blocky, obstacle-dodging fun—each of its nine unique worlds is bursting with clever gameplay tweaks, heartwarming detail, and cherished characters to collect. From the jaunty Inside Out theme that plays as you gather memory orbs to the Haunted Mansion voiceovers taken straight from the classic ride, it’s a great game made better with a dash of Disney magic.
I had 300 green tickets and I wanted to buy a secret character. When I tried to open the Ticket Prize Machine, a communicate „New Figurines coming soon” immediately showed up. Right after i clicked on the Help button and i saw only some blank space. The same thing happens with Weekend Challenges.
The game has pretty graphics, it's colourful and addicting.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 205.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- Classic Figurine 1,99 zł
- Rare Figurine 8,99 zł
- Epic Figurine 13,99 zł
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.