Drive your car through a zombie apocalypse in this massive follow-up to the chart-topping hit Earn to Die!
An evacuation ship is waiting on the other side of the country. The only thing that stands in your way: city after city overrun by zombies . With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash you face a familiar situation... to drive through hordes of zombies in order to survive!
BRAND NEW STORY MODE
Earn to Die 2 introduces a massive new Story Mode, five times longer than its predecessor. The game departs its familiar desert setting and delves into the depths of cities infested by zombies.
Levels are now multi-tiered! Drive across decayed highway overpasses, via underground tunnels, or smash through epic zombie filled factories. Whichever path you choose to take, you won't be able to escape the zombie hordes - your only choice is to smash through them!
BUILD A ZOMBIE-SLAUGHTERING MACHINE
Unlock and upgrade 10 different vehicles, including a sports car, a fire truck, and even an ice-cream van. Each vehicle can be equipped with a range of upgrades, such as armored frames, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more. Those zombies will stand no chance.
Vehicles are now fully destructible. Hang on for your life as your vehicle gets smashed to smithereens if you aren't too careful.
MORE ZOMBIES. MORE DESTRUCTION. MORE MAYHEM.
What are you waiting for? That rescue ship isn't going to wait forever! Prepare yourself for a wild ride - and seriously, there is nothing like smashing through zombie-filled factories!
Surviving Story Mode was only just the beginning...
Introducing Exploration Mode!
- Steer your vehicles through each level (and through zombie hordes) in search for hidden Survival Kits.
- 60 Survival Kits hidden across 15 level segments. Can you collect them all?
- 5 New Achievements
Ratings and Reviews
This game is so bad I don’t even know where to start. This game requires you to purchase the game and than you need to spend money on in game currency to process! Please save your money and don’t buy this POS!!!!
gowno w huj
Gets boring fast
1 star for the idea, 1 for the fact that you can play without in-app purchases + 1 star for improvements upon the first part.
About the negatives ... Awful playability. You can basically play without looking. The goal is not about mastering the controls, nor is it about timing. You move forward by upgrading the cars, so you need to drive through the same levels over and over again. Therefore there's no thrill, your character doesn't die, you can"t do much better by planning or better aiming... You just keep starting over at point zero until you collect enough cash to improve your car and proceed.
- Not Doppler Pty Limited
- 102.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014-2016 Toffee Games & Not Doppler Pty Limited
- 1,99 zł
- In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Money Pack 27,99 zł
- Money Doubler 23,99 zł
- Medium Money Pack 8,99 zł
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.