EdiLife is an easy-to-use app for Edimax smart home device, ideal for monitoring environment or controlling your home appliance from any 3G or Wi-FI connection. With Edimax’s innovative Plug-n-View technology, you can say goodbye to inconvenient and complicated setting procedures. It’s extremely easy to connect your Edimax network camera/smart plug to the cloud in just a few simple steps and access it remotely with a smartphone, tablet, or computer no matter where you are.
Features of the EdiLife iPhone app:
1. Easy, intuitive setup and network management
2. Location-based group management
3. Live video viewing from any 3G or Wi-Fi connection
4. Easily manage your home electronics anywhere/anytime
5. Monitor power consumption of your home electronics
6. Motion activated snapshots
7. Adjust brightness, saturation, sharpness, video quality and pan & tilt speed settings remotely*1
8. Push notifications supported
9. Remote pan and tilt control*1
10. Video events supported*2
11. Two way audio supported*3
*1 For pan/tilt supported models
*2 For video event supported models
*3 For two way audio supported models
Supported Edimax devices:
12. IC-9110W V2
Fix iPhoneXs Series Livestreaming can't Display
Ratings and Reviews
The iOS is really a terrible experience, especially on iPhone X - it doesn’t support notch screen. UI/UX is also very bad. It would be better to just support HomeKit standard because this way I could control devices using watch or HomePod. 2 stars instead of one because I can’t say that it doesn’t work.
What about real HomeKit support for SP-1101W instead of this horrible app? When reading the changelog, it's clearly visible that you can't even write in proper English. Shame, Edimax.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.