Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and other workouts with our top-rated fitness tracking and personal training app. Track your workouts using GPS, analyse your stats, reach your fitness goals, and be part of our global community of millions of fitness enthusiasts and athletes. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get for free:
TRACK, LOG, AND ANALYSE YOUR WORKOUTS
– Track your running, walking, cycling, and 60+ other sports using GPS
– See your time, distance, pace/speed, calories, etc. in the workout summary
– Get audio feedback on distance and pace/speed for every mile/km
– Log your indoor workouts manually and keep a full training log
– Get notified when you hit a new personal best and celebrate your progress
SYNC WITH OTHER APPS AND WEARABLES
– Use our standalone app for the Apple Watch and enjoy the freedom of working out without your phone
– Connect with other sports-tracking devices like Garmin, Polar, Fitbit, Samsung Gear, etc.
– Pair with a heart rate monitor and train smarter (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
– Connect with MyFitnessPal for easy access to your calorie and nutrition information
– Connect with Apple’s Health app to share your workout data
– Connect with Relive and create 3D videos of your workouts that you can share with your friends
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
– Workout goals: set a time, distance, or calorie goal, and let our Audio Coach help you reach it
– Weekly commitments: commit to weekly goals and ask your friends to be your motivators
– Challenges: participate in our featured challenges and win cool prizes or create your own challenges and have fun with your friends
– Send and receive real-time audio pep talks
– See what your friends have been up to and comment on their workouts in the Newsfeed
– Add pictures to your workouts and tag your friends
– Share results and workouts on your favourite social networks, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
All your data is automatically synced with your Endomondo profile at www.endomondo.com where you can view and analyse all your workouts and manage your account.
So, download the app now and start freeing your endorphins with us!
Want to take your fitness even further? Then upgrade to Premium and get access to our exclusive features:
– Personal training plans – reach your running goal faster with a training plan, whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or a marathon
– Advanced statistics – see your history of personal bests, calories burned per month, running distance by month or year, etc.
– Heart rate zone analysis – see what heart rate zones you’re in and for how long during each workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
– Interval training – mix up your workout routine and get better faster
– Weather information for each workout – know how weather impacts your performance
– Ad-free – focus on your workouts without distractions
– VIP support – bump the line and get response to your emails within 24 hours on weekdays
– And more
When you upgrade to Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You can choose between a monthly and a yearly subscription. For our best value offer, pick our yearly subscription – you won’t regret it!
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness, and MyFitnessPal.
We’re always fixing minor bugs and adding small improvements to our app, so that you can reach your goals!
In this version, we’ve also added support for audio feedback on Apple Watch, so you can get motivated and track your performance without having to look at your Apple Watch, beautiful as it is.
Ratings and Reviews
A fitness tracker designed for maximum motivation, Endomondo uses your iPhone’s GPS to precisely record distance, pace and more as you exercise. The app links up with both Apple Watch and the Health app, and it connects you with friends so you can encourage each other. Plus, with a Premium subscription, you can set a running target—5K, 10K or marathon—and Endomondo will coach you with a personal training plan. With support for more than 40 sports (not just the usual walking, running and cycling), it’s a great app for all kinds of workouts.
went too far, give me the old version back
Stand-alone option for Apple Watch is nice (not that I’ll ever use it because I like listening to music while running), but I think you went too far. It’s ridiculous not being able to track live your workout on your watch when you started it on the phone. And the heart rate doesn’t record, even though I checked to share the data via the Health app. Now I can’t measure my heart rate during Training Plan workouts. Not nice. Not nice at all.
If you don’t fix it, I’d like my pro version subscription money back.
UPDATE: It’s getting even worse, the Watch version cuts workouts (time and distance) and takes a long time to load to the finished workouts :)
Failure with Apple Watch app
I don’t understand why is Endomondo ignoring the Apple Watch features. Since WatchOS4 it’s possible to have a stand-alone app on the watch, without the phone. Competition like Strava or Runtastic already take advantage of it. Endomondo team keeps saying it’s not even on their radar.
Plus watch app is laggy and I often had multiple workouts started and stopped within a few seconds just because the watch doesn’t give any feedback on the “start” action.
Went premium for a year tho month (after being a premium customer for 2 years, then a few months break) and I’m regretting it.
- Endomondo LLC
- 248.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-2017 Endomondo LCC
- In-App Purchases
- Endomondo Premium 21,99 zł
- Endomondo Premium 10,99 zł
- Endomondo Premium 21,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.